Varanasi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022: Varanasi Cantt Cantonment Board, Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2022 has released 09 vacancies for numerous posts. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. Notification for Army bharti 2022, upcoming govt job. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, and many more.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The Varanasi Cantonment Board Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
Important Dates of Varanasi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below.
|Application Starts From||15th December 2022|
|Application Ends on||14th January 2023|
|Last date to pay the fees||14th January 2023|
|Date of Correction||Will be announced|
|Date of the Examination||Will be notified|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information.
|For all Category Males||Rs. 1000/-|
|For all Category Females||Rs. 800/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Age Limit of Varanasi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should be a minimum of 21 years.
- Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the Varanasi Cantonment Board Vacancy guidelines.
- For more information kindly, visit the legitimate website.
Educational Qualification for Varanasi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
- There are various post requirements.
- Kindly go through the legitimate notification.
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate notification.
Total Number of Vacancies
A total of 09 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee. More Details are provided below.
|Name Of the Post||Total No. of Vacant Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Teacher||02||Candidates should be graduates in any stream with TET/CTET.|
|Assistant Sanitary Inspector||01||Candidates should be 12th passed with CCC and should have a work experience of 2 years.|
|Electrician||01||Candidates should be 12th passed with ITI certificate in related trade.|
|Junior Clerk||01||Candidates should be 12th passed and should have a typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi and 30 WPM in English.|
|Medical Officer||01||Candidates should hold an MBBS Degree.|
|Midwife||01||Candidates should hold 12th with ANM and should have a 6 months training certificate.|
|Pump Attendant||01||Candidates should hold a 10th with ITI in related trade.|
|Ward Boy||01||Candidates should be 12th passed and should have a typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi and 30 WPM in English and also have 2 years of Experience.|
How to Apply for Varanasi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have the all required documents.
- Candidates should be ready with a scanned copy of the Documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should upload the scanned Document.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Link to the Official Website
what is the last date to apply for Varanasi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022?
14th January 2023
how to apply for Varanasi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
Candidates should have the all required documents.
for more information, please refer above section.
how many post are being notified for Varanasi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022?
9 post are being notified.