UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission NDA Recruitment has released 395 vacancies for numerous posts. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, and many more. Notification for upcoming govt job, NDA recruitment 2023, Defence Officer Recruitment 2023.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The UPSC NDA Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
Important Dates of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below.
|Application Starts From||21st December 2022|
|Application Ends on||10th January 2023|
|Last date to pay the fees||10th January 2023|
|Date of Correction||Will be announced|
|Date of the Examination||Will be notified|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information.
|For General/OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For ST/SC Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For all Category Female Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Age Limit of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should be a minimum born on 01/07/2007 years.
- Candidates should maximum born on 02/07/2004 of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the UPSC NDA Recruitment Vacancy guidelines.
- For more information kindly, visit the legitimate website, the link to which has been provided below.
Educational Qualification for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023
- There are various post requirements.
- Candidates should hold a 12th passed in any stream from any recognized Board in India. OR
- Candidates should be appearing on the 12th.
- Kindly go through the legitimate notification.
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate website link, which has been provided below.
Process of Selection of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must pass the following tests to get selected..
- Candidates should have to pass the written examination.
- Candidates should have to pass the skill test (wherever required).
- To know more about the same kindly go through the official website link, which has been provided below.
Total Number of Vacancies
A total of 395 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee. More Details are provided below.
|Name of the Wing||Total No. of Vacant Post|
|10+2 Cadet Entry||25|
How to Apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have all the required documents.
- Candidates should be ready with a scanned copy of the Documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should upload the scanned Document.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Link to the Official Website
Last Date to Apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023.
10th January 2023.
Total no. Of vacant Post UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023
A total of 395 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee.
Age limit of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023
Candidates should be a minimum born on 01/07/2007 years.
Candidates should maximum born on 02/07/2004 of age as per the post.