UPPCL AE Examination Result Declared 2022: UPPCL released 113 vacancies for numerous posts. The result is Declared for Assistant Engineering Post. Get all the notification of UPPCL recruitment 2022, upcoming government job here. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, and many more.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. In this article, you will get all the details related to exam result being declared and also the link to download exam result directly.
Important Dates of UPPCL AE Examination Result Declared 2022 Application Form
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below.
|Application Starts From||11th January 2022|
|Application Ends on||31st January 2022|
|Last date to pay the fees||31st January 2022|
|Date of the Examination||March 2022|
|Release of the Admit Card||15th March 2022|
|Availability of Result||25th May 2022|
|Availability of Interview Letter||22nd November 2022|
|Availability of Final Results||16th December 2022|
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information.
|For General/OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 1180/-|
|For ST/SC Category Candidates||Rs. 826/-|
|For PH Category Candidates||Rs. 12/-|
|For EWS Category females||Rs. 1180/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Age Limit of UPPCL AE Examination Result Declared 2022 Apply Online
- Candidates should be a minimum of 21 years of age as per the post.
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Vacancy guidelines.
- For more information kindly, visit the legitimate website.
Educational Qualification for UPPCL AE Examination Result Declared 2022
- There are various post requirements.
- Candidates should hold a BE/B. Tech Degree of Engineering in the related stream.
- Kindly go through the legitimate notification.
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate notification.
Total Number of Vacancies
A total of 113 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee. More Details are provided below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacant Posts|
|AE Electronics and Telecommunication||14|
|AE Computer Science/IT||24|
How to Check UPPCL AE Examination Result?
- Visit the official website of UPPCL
- Click on the ‘Vacancy/Result’ tab section on the home page of website.
- Find the highlighted section of ‘List of Selected Candidates for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M’.
- Click on this section, it will take you to the new page.
- Download UPPCL Assistant Engineer Result from there.
- Save or print it for future reference.
Link to the Official Website
when was the final result of UPPCL AE Examination Result Declared?
16th December 2022
how to download UPPCL AE Examination Result?
Visit the official website of UPPCL
Click on the ‘Vacancy/Result’ tab section on the home page of website.
follow further instruction given above in the section to download result.
when was the UPPCL AE Examination held?
in march 2022.