UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission has released 4000 vacancies for Community Health Officers (CHO). The vacancy includes a number of posts. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The article will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, and many more.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission, Community Health Officers Recruitment Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment reading below.
Important Dates of UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below.
|Application Starts From||02ndt December 2022|
|Application Ends on||13th December 2022 till 6 PM only.|
|The Last Date for the Fee Payment||13th December 2022|
|Date of the Examination||Will be notified|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information.
|For General, OBC, and EWS Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For SC and ST candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For PH (Divyang) Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of fee payment||No Application Fee for any category candidates.|
Age Limit for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should be a minimum of NA age.
- Candidates can be maximum of 35 of age.
- Additional age relaxation will be provided as per the examination guidelines.
Educational Qualification for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing with an additional Integrated Curriculum of certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) and should have registered in the Indian/State Nursing Council from any recognized Board in India.
Total Number of Vacancies
A total of 4000 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee. More Details are provided below.
|Name of the Recruitment||Post||Total Vacant Post|
|Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission (UP NHM)||Community Health Officer (CHO)||4000|
Category Wise Post Details
- For General Category Candidates- 1600
- For EWS Category Candidates- 400
- For OBC Category Candidates- 1080
- For SC Category Candidates- 840
- For ST Category Candidates- 80
How to Apply for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have the required documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Link to the Official website
how many post are notified for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022?
A total of 4000 post are notified.
what is the eligibility criteria for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing with an additional Integrated Curriculum of certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) and should have registered in the Indian/State Nursing Council from any recognized Board in India.