UGC NET 2023: Notification, online Registration, Exam Form, Apply here: UGC NET 2023 Notification, Registration, Exam Form and Online Application can be checked from the official website. UGC NET Application Form for December 2022–23 cycle will be available soon. The official notification for UGC NET 2023 will include information on dates for registration, fee payment, application correction, etc. Before the mentioned deadline, applicants who want to appear in the exam must fill and submit their application form. To know more information related to UGC NET 2023 such as time limit, cost and other information, read this article completely till the end. UGC NET 2023
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
UGC NET 2023
UGC NET 2023 – Let us tell you that the application form for UG NET 2023 can potentially be available from March 2023. Let us tell you that the exam will be conducted in multiple slots and candidates will be able to select the exam date as per their choice. In this article, we will discuss all the necessary details related to UGC NET 2023 like important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern etc.
UGC NET 2023 Let us tell you that the National Testing Agency will soon release the UGC NET Application 2023 (NTA) for the December session. The online application process includes various steps including registration, uploading of documents, filling of application form and payment of UGC NET application fee. To identify who is eligible for Assistant Professor/JRF posts, NTA conducts UGC NET exam (Junior Research Fellowship).
Application Fee for UGC NET 2023
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|UR/ General candidates||1000|
|General –EWS/ OBC – NCL candidates||500|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender candidates||250|
Eligibility Criteria: UGC NET 2023
- Qualification: Candidates should have Master Degree in concerned subject from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates who have appeared in the final exam or whose result is still awaited can also apply for UGC NET exam.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks (50% marks as OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Third Gender) without rounding off.
UGC NET 2023 Notification
- Let us tell you that a candidate can submit only one application.
- Candidates must include their email address and mobile number correctly in the application form as NTA will use these details for any important communication related to the exam.
- Let us tell you that only the official website of the exam will accept the online application submissions from the candidates. This is the only accepted mode of submission of application for UGC NET.
- The four parts of the application process—registration, filling the application form, uploading photograph and signature, and paying the application fee—can be completed simultaneously or sequentially.
- Candidates should not upload any document other than their scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- If after payment of application fee, the confirmation page is not generated and the transaction is rejected. In this case the money will be returned to the candidate’s account. Let us tell you that the candidate will have to complete one more fee payment transaction.
- Candidates should keep copies of the confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates are not required to fax, mail, hand deliver, email or otherwise provide documents to NTA as the entire UGC NET application process is conducted online.
Age limit:UGC NET 2023
Candidate’s age should not be more than 31 years for UGC NET and 5 years relaxation will be given for reserved candidates. There will be no upper age limit for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET 2023 Syllabus
Let us tell you that the syllabus for each course will be different and will be based on the respective UG and PG academic year. Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus from the Information Bulletin of UGC NET 2023. Students need to check NTA website to know complete UGC NET syllabus online on the website.
UGC NET 2023 Application Correction
Let us tell you that the correction facility will be provided by NTA individually for each of the registered applicants. Candidates will be able to check and edit their mistakes within the given period of correction facility. Let us tell you that the correction window will be opened from the first week of May 2023 through online mode. Candidates must complete the correction before the last date of correction.
How to Apply for the UGC NET 2023?
- To register for UGC NET 2023, candidates first need to visit the official website of the exam.
- At the bottom of the page, find and click on the button labeled “Fill Application Form UGC NET December 2022”. After clicking on the button a completely new page will load.
- After that click on the new registration button and download the information pamphlet.
- You will then have to click on the checkbox at the bottom of the page and click on the option ‘Click here to proceed’.
- On clicking the button, the UGC NET registration page will open on the screen.
When will be the UGC NET Application Form released ?
The 2023 UGC NET application form will become available on the official website.