Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023: The Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship 2023 official notification has been released. The Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship 2023 applications will be accepted online from 15th September 2023. The deadline for the Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023 is 15th November 2023.
Candidates can apply for the Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023 online using the SSO Portal. For the Rajasthan Matric Scholarship 2023, candidates must have a Jan Adhar Card, an account number, and other required details. Check all details of this Sarkari Naukri mentioned below on this page.
Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023 Notification
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment has introduced the Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship to enable the government to grant scholarship funds to students enrolled in schools. Students from the SC, ST, EBC, OBC, and DNT categories will be eligible for this scholarship. Before the deadline which is 15th November 2023, applicants can apply online through its official website.
Thousands of children in the state of Rajasthan are unable to access educational needs or opportunities, but they may now do so thanks to online registration offered through the Rajasthan Matric Scholarship. The students will also be given the amount of book grants. We will share all the details about this scholarship on this page. Read this article all the way to the end to learn everything about this scholarship.
Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023 Overview
Candidates are requested to always check the details or complete information about the Rajasthan Matric Scholarship 2023. In the table below you can get the all details about the Rajasthan Scholarship 2023.
|Name of Authority||Department of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||SC, ST, EBC, OBC, & DNT|
|Mode of Money Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Application starts date||15th September 2023|
|Last date to apply||15th November 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023 Application fee
The Rajasthan Matric Scholarship 2023 application online link is active now and the last date of applying for the post is 15th November 2023. All information about the application fee for the Rajasthan Matric Scholarship Recruitment 2023 is given below. There is no application fee for the Rajasthan Matric Scholarship 2023.
Payment Mode: Candidates can pay Online, through credit cards, debit cards, and net banking modes only.
|General/ BC/ EBC||No fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ BC/ EBC/ EWS||No fee|
Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023 Selection Process
The Rajasthan Utter Matric selection process was slightly different from other Govt. Naukri. Rajasthan Utter Matric scholarship announced the eligibility given below.
- Must a Native of Rajasthan
- Verification of Academic Records or Excellence
- Scrutinizing financial condition
- Please check the official notification for all details.
Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023 Income Limits
The details of the Rajasthan Matric Scholarship is mentioned below, please check the all details or information carefully.
- Annual Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC, ST, Most Backward Class (previously Special Backward Class), Dr. Ambedkar Economic Backward Class, OBC, DNY, and Girasi Bhishti Community the income limit remains at Rs 2.50 Lakhs.
- Only students for the Dr. Ambedkar EBC, OBC, Dr. Ambedkar Vimukt, Nomad, and Semi Nomad categories would be eligible to apply. Like a BPL card holder’s daughter or son, a State BPL card holder’s daughter or son, an orphan girl or boy, a widow herself, etc. Candidates having a minimum of 60% in the most recent examination in the relevant category will be given precedence.
- Only Studying students in national-level educational institutes (designated by the government) from families of all castes with an annual income limit of less than Rs 5 Lakh are eligible to apply for the Chief Minister Sarvajan Higher Education Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023 Objectives Details
All the objective details are mentioned below.
List of Eligible Beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries will be considered eligible to apply online.
There are two types of beneficiary category.
Category-wise Book Grant
The book grants provided to each category are mentioned.
|Scholar||Rs/- 750 per annum|
|Hosteller||Rs/- 1000 per annum|
Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023 Benefits
Students from the SC/ ST/ OBC and DNT Communitas will be eligible for the scholarship amount granted through the Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023
- Every month, scholars will be awarded Rs/-150.
- The hosteller would receive Rs/-350 each month in financial help.
- Annual book allowances will also be offered to the student.
- Scholars would be awarded a stipend of Rs/-750 per year to spend on books.
- The hosteller would be given a book allowance of Rs/- 1000.
- Meritorious students will be awarded the scholarship first.
- One can apply for this scholarship online before the deadline to ensure timely registration.
- This would give SC and ST groups social empowerment.
- The pupil’s financial situation will prove.
How to apply for the Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023?
For the online application form, the steps are given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the homepage, and link on the scholarship link.
- Then all contact lists will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill up the scholarship form and submit it.
Rajasthan Utter Matric Recruitment 2023 Important Links
All the Important links regarding this Sarkari Naukri are listed below. Please click on that.
|Official website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp group link||Click Here|
|Telegram Link||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for the Rajasthan Utter Matric Scholarship 2023?