Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023: About one crore women will be given free mobiles in the second list for Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme. For this, the program of mobile distribution has been started from 20 August. From August 20, free smartphone guarantee cards have been distributed by the govt job in the second phase for mobile distribution.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Notification
Notification for Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023. Indian citizens who are eligible and interested can apply online. For opportunities in this Free Mobile Phone distribution program, the Rajasthan government administers Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana. Rail Kaushal Free Mobile Phone Programme provides amazing opportunities for qualified Indian women to participate in this beneficiary program. The free mobile phone scheme launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, named Indira Gandhi Free Smart Phone Scheme, is to connect and educate women online in the state with this scheme, in today’s time you can get any kind of information online but women Due to not having a mobile phone or due to non-availability of internet, women are still behind.
But after the Free Mobile Yojana 2023 was started by the Rajasthan government, women will get free internet and mobile will also be given for free, so that women can learn about many types of employment by connecting online and get information online. All the details regarding Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 like Notification on how to apply, age limit, selection process, eligibility criteria, application fee, summary, etc. have been provided below for this government job.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Name of Location||Rajasthan|
|Benefits||Govt. Provide the Smart Phone|
|Yojana Start Date||10th August 2023|
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Mukhyamantri Yojana
Under the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Scheme, camps are being organized from August 10 to provide internet connectivity with smartphones to the women heads of Chiranjeevi families. Bharatpur District Collector Lokbandhu has set up a control room at the district level for the successful operation and coordination of the camps-issued orders. He said the control room would operate 24 hours in three shifts. The telephone number of the control room will be 05644-220320.
In the first phase, a total of 40 lakh women are to be given smartphones. Different phases have been made in these too. In the first phase, smartphones will be given to those Chiranjeevi families whose girls are studying in class 10th or 12th in government schools. Or goes to study in college, ITI or polytechnic institutes for higher education. Smartphones are being given to them in the first phase.
In the second phase, priority is being given to single women and women getting pensions. Along with this, priority will be given to the family working for 100 days in MNREGA in the year 2023. Under the Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme, families who have completed more than 50 days of work will also be given free smartphones in the second phase of the first phase. The main basis of giving smartphones is Jan Aadhaar card. If the woman head of the Aadhaar card has died, then in such a situation, smartphones will be given to the son or daughter of the head who is older than 18 years.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- Girl students studying in classes 9th to 12th in government schools.
- Girl students studying in government higher education institutions (college, ITI, polytechnic).
- Women receiving widow/single women pension.
- Female head of the family who has completed 100 days year (2022-2023) under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee.
- Female head of the family who has completed 50 days year (2022-2023) under Indira Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee.
- The applicant must be a female resident of Rajasthan.
- Female heads of Chiranjeevi families.
The beneficiary list is being provided by DoIT&C. In case the name of any eligible beneficiary is not there in the list provided by the department, their registration should be done on Rajasthan Sampark 181.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Important Documents
The list of documents required for the free mobile phone scheme is given below:-
- Aadhar card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- SSO ID
- Mobile Number
- Chiranjeevi card
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Benefits
Beneficiaries of mobile schemes are being informed.
In the first phase, women are being given free smartphones. They are being informed via text message. Women who are eligible to get smartphones in the first phase will have to register first. Camps are being organized in every block by the district administration. Camps are being organized at 28 places in the Jaipur district. Aadhaar card, Janadhar card, PAN card, and mobile number registered in them will have to be brought along in the camp. The girl students studying in higher education will have to bring the I-card along with them.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana will have the following information, its information is given below, women will be given free mobile, this mobile will be a screen touch i.e. smartphone, and no fee will have to be paid for the mobile, it will be given free of cost to women in mobile 03 Free internet will be given for a year, all these benefits will be available under this Govt scheme.
- Free mobile will be given.
- This mobile will be screen touch i.e. smartphone.
- No fee will have to be paid for the mobile.
- Free internet will be given on mobile for 3 years.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Selection Procedures
- First of all, the e-KYC of the beneficiary will be done on the IGSY portal in the camp. After KYC is done, the Janadhar e-wallet will be installed on the mobile phone of the beneficiary.
- After this, after entering the details of the beneficiary’s PAN card on the IGSY portal, three types of forms will be printed and given to him.
- The beneficiary will go to the counter of the mobile service provider company with these forms and select the SIM and data plan. After this, you have to go to the counter of the mobile company and select the mobile phone as per your wish.
- After this, one has to go to the next counter with the filled form. The documents filled there will be scanned and entered on the IGSY portal.
- As soon as this process is completed, Rs 6800 will be transferred to the e-wallet of the beneficiary. From which he will buy mobile phone and a sim card.
How to get Register online on the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023?
Applications will be accepted through the offline process only under Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme. The process to apply offline is given below.
- To apply under Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana, you have to go to the camps organized at your district and block level.
- After going there, you will have to give information to the officials present in the camp to apply under Indira Gandhi’s smartphone scheme.
- Necessary documents will be asked from you by the officer.
- Apart from this, some important information will be received from you.
- Your application form will be filled out by the officer present in the camp.
- After filling out the application form you will be given an amount which you have to keep safe with you.
- In this way, the process of applying under your Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme will be completed.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Important Link
All the Important links regarding this Sarkari Naukri are listed below. Please click on that.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Check Name for Yojana||Click Here|
|WhatsApp group link||Click Here|
|Telegram Link||Click Here|
What is Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023?