Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023: The Rajasthan CHO recruitment is being conducted for 3531 posts. Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Syllabus has been released. The online applications for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment are being done from 8th November to 7th December 2022. This recruitment is being done purely on a contract basis. For this, the exam is proposed to be organized in February 2023. A separate notification regarding Rajasthan CHO exam date 2023 will be issued on the official website.
Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 Notification
Rajasthan RSMSSB Community Health Officer (CHO) Syllabus in Hindi/English is available for download. Get Rajasthan CHO Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf. NHM Rajasthan CHO Detailed Syllabus Pdf, Important Books & Old Papers Available Here. The National Health Mission (NHM) of Rajasthan has announced the CHO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023. Candidates can view the complete NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus Exam Pattern for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2023 exam. We have provided the most recent and accurate NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus and NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Pattern. Candidates can also access the NHM Rajasthan CHO Previous Year Question Papers PDF link. As a result, by clicking that link, all applicants can quickly and freely get the NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus pdf.
Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Pay Scale||Rs/-2500 to Rs/-51,500|
Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can prepare according to Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern. In order to get good marks in the examination, it is very important for the candidates to have knowledge of the Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2023 syllabus and exam pattern. So various aspirants are searching it here and there on the internet for the Exam Pattern for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2023. The detailed syllabus and exam pattern for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2023 is given below and candidates can directly download the syllabus in English.
Candidates will be able to understand the exam in detail if they are familiar with Rajasthan CHO Exam Pattern 2023. The exam pattern is discussed in detail below:-
- The Rajasthan CHO Recruitment exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Students will get 1 hour and 30 minutes for the exam. That means you will get a total time of 90 minutes.
- All the questions in the exam will be multiple choice OMR sheet-based and objective type.
- The total number of questions in the exam is 100.
- All questions carry equal marks. Each question will be of 4 marks in this.
- The paper of Rajasthan CHO Recruitment will be of total 400 marks.
- Negative marking is 1 mark per question i.e. one-fourth part of the exam.
Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the Rajasthan CHO 2023 is challenging. Candidates must succeed in the exam in order to be recruited by Rajasthan Government. The Rajasthan Government will use the following procedures to choose candidates for the position of Community Health Officer in the Rajasthan Government job
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Rajasthan CHO 2023 Syllabus
Rajasthan Government has announced an examination for Rajasthan Community Health Officer. Here are some notes for the syllabus.
Basics of the Human Body
Basics Concepts of Public Health
- Concepts of Community Health
- Health Care Planning and Organization of Health Care at various levels
- Environmental Health and Sanitation
- Introduction to Epidemiology, Epidemiological Approaches, and Processes.
- Demography, Surveillance, and Interpretation of Data.
- Biomedical Waste Management and Infection Control
- Essential Care of Newborn at Birth
- Management of Common Neonatal and Child Health Problems
- Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness
- Introduction to Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakaram (RBSK)
- Universal Immunization Programme (UIP)
Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- Gynecological Conditions
- Family Planning Methods, Spacing Techniques, and Counseling
- Medical Abortions and MTP Act
- Counseling in Reproductive and Sexual Health including problems of Adolescents.
- Management of Teenage Pregnancy
- Introduction to RMNCH+A Programme
- Ante Natal Care
- Intranatal Care
- Early Identification, Management, and Referral of Complications
- Post Partum Care
- Epidemiology of Specific Communicable Diseases
- Communicable Diseases– 1 Vector Borne Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- 2 Infectious Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- 3 Zoonotic Diseases
Non- Communicable Diseases
- Non-communicable Disease Epidemiology
- Non-communicable disease 1
- Diseases that are not communicable-2
- Occupational Illnesses
- Disorders of Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Care for the Elderly
- Nutritional Assessment and Introduction to Nutrition
- Pregnancy and Lactation Nutrition
- Infant, child, adolescent, and elderly nutrition
- Disorders of Nutritional Deficiency
- Foodborne Illnesses and Food Safety
- Knowledge of Public Health
- General and Laboratory Competencies
- Common Conditions and Emergencies Management Skills
- Maternal Health Knowledge
- Skills in Reproductive and Adolescent Health
- Skills in Newborn and Child Health
Medical issues and general medicine
- Common Disorders- Gastrointestinal System
- Common Illnesses- Respiratory System
- Heart, urinary system, and blood disorders are common conditions.
- Ear, eye, nose, and throat problems are common.
- Common Emergency Situations: First Aid
- Management of Disasters
Pharmacology in general
- Essential Medicines
ENT and Ophthalmology, Trauma and Burns, General Surgery
- Common Surgical Conditions-1
- Common Surgical Disorders-2
- Congenital Deformities
- Common Cancer Screening
- Behavior Modification Communication abilities as well as other soft skills
- Work Control and Management
- Management of Health, Accounting, and Computing
- Documents and reports.
How to download Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023?
The Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 candidates can download based on the step-by-step process given below. Apart from this, for the convenience of the candidates, the direct link to download the syllabus PDF is also given below.
- First of all the candidate has to open the official website of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board.
- After this, click on the section of the syllabus in the candidate corner on the home page.
- After this click on the link of Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023.
- By this Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 will open on your screen.
- Now take a print out of it for further use.
Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 Important Links
All the Important links regarding this Sarkari Naukri are listed below. Please click on that.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|WhatsApp group link||Click Here|
|Telegram Link||Click Here|
Is there a negative marking for the Rajasthan CHO 2023?