Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online | Last Date | Age Limit | Eligibility Criteria | Educational Qualification | Important Dates | Application Fee
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023: The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board, PSSSB, Recruitment has released 5994 vacancies for numerous posts. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, mode of selection, how to apply, and many more—notifications for upcoming govt jobs, PSSSB Recruitment 2023, and ETT Recruitment 2023.
The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board, PSSSB, Recruitment Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. Kindly go through the Article in order to make sure to get all the crucial points. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 Notification
Notification for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 has been released. Candidates eagerly waiting for this opportunity to come can apply for Recruitment. All the details regarding Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 are given in this article. Candidates should check all the details carefully before applying for this Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023. Always check the Eligibility section to know whether you are eligible for this vacancy. The Rest details are given below.
Punjab ETT Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below. Kindly, go through the given point.
|Application Starts From||24th February 2023|
|Application Ends on||16th March 2023|
|the Last date to pay the fees||16th March 2023|
|Date of Correction||Will be announced|
|Date of the Examination||05th March 2023|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information. Mode of payment, etc.
|For General/OBC/EWS Category Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For ST Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For PWD Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The age limit for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 is given below. Interested candidates should always check the minimum and maximum age limit notified by Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 for this job. Also, definite caste-based age relaxation is strictly followed as per government rules for this recruitment.
- Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as per the post.
- Candidates should not be more than 37 years of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the PSSSB vacancy guidelines.
- For more information kindly, visit the legitimate website, the link to which has been provided below.
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Interested candidates should always check the eligibility criteria for this recruitment before applying for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023. It is necessary as there are different job posts notified under a single notification. Candidates should check Eligibility before applying for a particular job announced under single recruitment. All the details regarding the Eligibility criteria for various posts are given below.
- There are various post requirements
- Candidates must hold a degree in a related field
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate website link, which has been provided below
Process of Selection
The selection process for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 is arduous. Candidates need to clear multiple stages in order to get a job at Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023. All the steps are listed below. Candidates should immediately start preparing to clear all the below-listed stages to get this job.
- Candidates must pass the following tests to get selected.
- Candidates should have to pass the written examination.
- Candidates should have to pass the skill test (wherever required).
- To know more about the same kindly go through the official website link, which has been provided below.
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 Total Number of Vacancies
The same organizing committee has announced 5994 vacant posts. More Details are provided below. For further more kindly visit the legitimate website link which is provided below.
|Name of The Post||No. of the Post|
|Primary Teacher (ETT)||5994|
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 How to Apply?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have all the required documents.
- Candidates should be ready with a scanned copy of the Documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should upload the scanned Document.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Candidates should visit the legitimate website regularly.
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Link to Join Telegram||Join Here|
|Link to Join WhatsApp||Join Here|
|Link to Official Website||Click Here|
What is the examination date for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023?
05th March 2023.
What is the age limit For Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as per the post.
Candidates should not be more than 37 years of age as per the post.
how many posts are vacant at Punjab ETT Recruitment 2023?
The same organizing committee has announced 5994 vacant posts.