Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment has released 211 vacancies for numerous posts. Notification for upcoming govt jobs will be provided here. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, and many more.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
Important Dates of Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below.
|Application Starts From||09th December 2022|
|Application Ends on||31st December 2022|
|Last date to pay the fees||31st December 2022|
|Date of the Examination||February 2023|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information.
|For General/OBC/EWS Category Candidates||Rs.300/-|
|For SC Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For ST Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Age Limit of Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should be a minimum of 18 years.
- Candidates should not be more than 27 years of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the PGCIL Vacancy guidelines.
Educational Qualification for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022
- There are various post requirements.
- Kindly go through the legitimate notification.
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate notification.
- Candidates should hold a Diploma in Electrical Engineering. OR
- Candidates should a Diploma in Civil Engineering. OR
- Candidates should hold a Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
- Above Diploma should be from any recognized Institution in India.
- Diploma should be with a minimum of 70% of marks.
- To know more about the same kindly, go through the legitimate website.
Total Number of Vacancies
A total of 211 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee. More Details are provided below.
|Name of the Region||Civil||Electrical||Electronics|
|Northern Region-I (NR-1)
[Delhi, Rajasthan, Part of Haryana, Part of Uttarakhand, Part of Uttar Pradesh]
|Northern Region-II (NR-II)
[Himanchal Pradesh, Part of Haryana, UT of Jammu and Kashmir, UT of Ladakh, UT of Chandigarh]
|Northern Region-III (NR-III)
[Part of Uttrakhand, Part of Uttar Pradesh, Part of Madhya Pradesh]
|Eastern Region-I (ER-I)
|Eastern Region-II (ER-II)
[West Bengal, Sikkim]
|Southern Region-I (SR-I)
[Andhra Pradesh, Part of Karnataka, Telangana]
|Southern Region-II (SR-II)
[Kerala, Part of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu]
|Western Region-II (WR-II)
[Gujarat, Part of Madhya Pradesh, Part of Maharashtra, UT of Dadar and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu]
[Gurugram, Manesar, Delhi]
How to Apply for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have the required documents.
- Candidates should be ready with a scanned copy of the Documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Link to the Official Website
how many post are being notified for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022?
a total of 211 post are being notified.
what is the application fees for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022?
For General/OBC/EWS Category Candidates Rs.300/-
For SC Category Candidates Rs. 0/-
For ST Category Candidates Rs. 0/-
what is the minimum eligibility criteria for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022?
Diploma should be with a minimum of 70% of marks. To know more about the same kindly, please go above.