PM Rojgar Mela 2023: In a formal press conference, the Prime Minister’s Office revealed plans to recruit 10 lakh young people for a variety of positions and for a PM Rojgar Mela 2023 that will be held on October 22, 2022, at exactly 11 a.m. Under the direction of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, the National Skill Development Corporation has taken this step to help unemployed young people find jobs.
Youth between the ages of 18 and 29 will receive about 75,000 employment letters for jobs in 38 ministries as members of the central armed forces, sub-inspectors, constables, lower-division clerks, stenographers, personal assistants, income tax officers, multi-tasking employees, and more. The qualified and qualified applicants would be hired by organizations like UPSC, SSC, RRB, and many others. All interested candidates are urged to read the entire article in order to fully understand the application process, requirements, and many other details.
PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Details
The Prime Minister’s Office has launched a nationwide employment drive called the Prime Minister Rojgar Mela 2023, which will give the younger generation many job chances in a variety of open positions at 38 different institutions run by the Prime Minister’s Office. Candidates who are eligible and satisfy all requirements for PM Rojgar Mela 2023’s eligibility will be hired for the positions for which they have applied.
By the end of 2023, 7,6 lakh Group C vacant positions, 23,876 Group A vacant positions, and 25,836 Group B vacant positions will all be filled. The various government departments, including the military, railway, and many more, will jointly offer 10,000 positions. By just following the easy instructions provided below in the article, candidates can register themselves without any problem.
PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Prime Minister Rojgar Mela 2023|
|Vacancies||Central Armed Force Officers, Sub-Inspectors, Constable, Lowe-Division Clerks, Stenographer, Personal Assistants of Higher Officials, Income Tax Inspectors, and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total No. of Vacancies||10 Lakh|
|Application Start Date||22nd October 2022 at 11am|
|Application End Date||End of this year 2023|
|Mode of Selection||Written Entrance Test, Common Interview Test|
PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All applicants must satisfy the PM Rojgar Mela Eligibility Criteria 2023 in order to successfully register for this recruitment drive. Before registering for PM Rozgar Mela 2023, every applicant must bear in mind the rules listed below. The following is a list of guidelines that must be followed:
- The applicant for this recruitment drive must be an Indian national.
- To apply during this Rozgar Mela, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 29.
- Depending on the category of occupations they have been seeking for, the aspirant must possess a bachelor’s degree, a 10th or a 12th grade education from a recognized institution.
- In order to land their ideal job, individuals must ensure that they pass the written test and standard interview phase.
- The candidate must have a spotless police record and not be a participant in any horrific crimes or unlawful activities.
PM Rojgar Mela 2023 10 Lakh Vacancies Details
The PM Rozgar Mela 2023 will be conducted online and last for two days. Qualified youngsters from various states who do not currently have a job will be offered one that is appropriate for their educational background. To achieve that, candidates must sign up for the PM Recruitment Drive 2023 and submit all required documentation for the verification procedure in order to be considered for a well-paying position.
In order to increase their chances of landing the job of their dreams, candidates must provide the Original DMCs scanned copies with the Original Valid Id, such as an Adhaar Card, PAN Card, or Voting Card, as well as any past work experience certificates. Prior to the registration deadline, candidates must ensure that all the documents they have submitted are accurate and valid.
PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Benefits
Candidates who register for this Sarkari Rojgar can get all these benefits given below.
- The younger generation will have access to employment options. For almost 10 lakh young people, there would be employment openings available only in government offices.
- At a number of the Central Government’s ministries, recruitment drives are planned to take place.
- These individuals will be taken into consideration for positions with various levels of responsibility across 38 different ministries.
- According to the information that is currently available, a number of government ministries and departments will undertake recruitment campaigns in the form of a mission with the assistance of several organisations, including the UPSC, SSC, and the Railway Recruitment Board.
How to Register PM Rojgar Mela 2023?
You may easily and hassle-free apply online for PM Rojgar Mela 2023 by just following the procedures provided below in the exact same order.
- First, visit the official recruiting board website, such as gov.in, ssc.nic.in, and others.
- Second, select PM Rozgar Mela 2023 Online Registration from the homepage of the official website.
- Third, complete the PM Rozgar Mela 2023 Registration Mela by entering all of your personal information and attaching a scanned copy of your original DMCs.
- Click the submit button after that.
- The PM Rojgar Mela 2023 will thereafter be successfully registered for you.
PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Important Links
All the Important links regarding this Sarkari Naukri are listed below. Please click on that.
|Official website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp group link||Click Here|
|Telegram Link||Click Here|
Who is organizing the PM Rojgar Mela 2023?