Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 (NPCIL) gets all the detailed information for 96 posts.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 for the ITI passed students. This vacancy is available for 96 Trade Apprentice candidates. Candidates will be posted in NPCIL, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu. Eligible Candidates will have to apply through the online application link. Candidates are requested to fill the online form before the last date, through the official website.
All the necessary and detailed information regarding the recruitment such as age limit, education qualification, time period, date of registration etc are given below. Candidates can go through the official website as well as the article to know further about the recruitment.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 (NPCIL) Overview
All the necessary and important information regarding the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 are given below. Candidates can get more detailed information further in the article.
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||96|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job location||Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 (NPCIL) Important Dates
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 has released their official last date of registration or form filling. Candidates must fill their form before the last date of form filling, any form submission after the last will not be considered and will be rejected. Eligible candidates must fill their form, any further steps for recruitment will be conducted after the form filling.
|Starting Date of Online Submission||26-04-2034|
|Last date of Online submission||25-05-2023|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 (NPCIL) Vacancy details
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 releases various recruitment notifications every year to fill up vacant positions.
This year Nuclear Power Corporation has released 96 vacancies for various posts of Trade Apprentices. Vacancies are divided among different posts according to their need and criteria. All The eligible candidates who fulfill the criteria are required to fill the form.
|Computer Operator and Program Assistant||6|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 (NPCIL) Age Limit
As per Rajasthan government guidelines Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 has set their limit for the candidates applying in 2023. The candidate must be in between the age criteria set by the government and the candidates lying between this criteria should only fill the form.
Any further relaxation in the age limit will be given according to the guidelines of the Rajasthan government on the basis of the caste of the people.
- Minimum age requirement for the general category people is 16 years.
- Maximum age of general category is 24 years according to the application rules
- The SC/ST candidates will be given an age relaxation of 5 years.
- The OBC candidates will be given an age relaxation of 3 years
- The PWD candidates will be given an age relaxation of 10 years
For any for the details the candidate in visit the official website
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 (NPCIL)Educational qualification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 has set their education qualification for the candidates registering for recruitment 2023. The candidates must fulfill the given criteria for applying the form. The minimum educational qualification for various posts is as mentioned below,
For all the various posts of Trade Apprentice the candidates should have passed ITI in the relevant trades.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 (NPCIL) Selection Process
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 has defined their set patterns of tests which each candidate has to go through and pass in order to get the job.
The candidates will be chosen based on their qualifications and the grades they received
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 (NPCIL) Salary pay scale 2023
The candidate’s salary ranges between Rs.7500 to Rs.9000. The salary is provided on the basis of the time period of the degree of ITI. Candidates who had completed one year are provided with less salary as compared to those who had completed two years.
- Candidates with one year of ITI degree are given Rs.7700.
- Candidates with two years degree of ITI are provided with Rs.8855.
- Any further information relating to salary will be given on the official website.
How To Apply
Candidates are first required to register themselves on www.apprenticeship.gov.in website and then fill their application form through www.npcil.nic.in website. All the steps for registration and form filling are given below. Candidates are required to follow the mentioned steps for a safe and easy form filling process.
- Visit the official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Register themselves on the official website.
- Candidates will now apply for respective trade through Establishment Registration Number
- Complete the registration in the Apprenticeship Web Portal.
- Now visit the NPCIL Website www.npcil.nic.in.
- Lay down all the correct details in the application form.
- Scan all the documents and attach it with the application.
- Lastly click on the submit button for completion of task.
- Please take out a hard copy of the application, fill it in with proper details and documents and deliver it to the required address (Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam – 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu)
what is the last date of submission?
Last date of Online submission 25-05-2023
what is the maximum and minimum pay scale?
The candidate’s salary ranges between Rs.7500 to Rs.9000
what is the total number of vacancies?
there are total 96 vacancies