NIT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology NIT Recruitment has released 147 vacancies for numerous posts. Notification for NIT recruitment 2022, Non-teaching recruitment 2022, upcoming govt jobs. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, and many more.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The National Institute of Technology Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
Important Dates of NIT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below.
|Application Starts From||14th December 2022|
|Application Ends on||16th January 2023|
|Last date to pay the fees||16th January 2023|
|Date of Correction||Will be announced|
|Date of the Examination||Will be notified|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information.
|For General/OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For ST/SC Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For PH Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For EWS Category females||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Age Limit of NIT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should be a minimum of 27-35 years of age as per the post.
- Candidates should not be more than 50-56 years of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the National Institute of Technology Vacancy guidelines.
- For more information kindly, visit the legitimate website.
Educational Qualification for NIT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
- There are various post requirements.
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in B.A, B. Com, B. Sc, BE/B. Tech, B. Lib, MBBS, Diploma, ITI, 12th, B.P.Ed from any recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should be experienced in the required field.
- Kindly go through the legitimate notification.
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate notification.
Total Number of Vacancies
A total of 147 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee. More Details are provided below.
|Name Of The Post||Total No. of Vacant Post|
|Senior Executive Engineer||01|
|Student Activity and Sports (SAS) Officer||01|
|Principal Scientific Officer||01|
|Library and Information Assistant||03|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01|
How to Apply for NIT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have the all required documents.
- Candidates should be ready with a scanned copy of the Documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should upload the scanned Document.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Link to the Official Website
what is the last date to apply for NIT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022?
16th January 2023
how to apply for NIT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
Candidates should have the all required documents.
for further more information, they should refer above mention section.
how many post are being notified for NIT Non-Teaching posts recruitment 2022?