Nainital Bank MTS Recruitment Exam 2022 : नैनीताल बैंक ने जारी किया भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन, आवेदन 25 अक्टूबर तक
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
Notification for the Nainital Bank Management Trainee, 40 MTs vacancies are out. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online. The Nainital Bank Ltd is offering great work opportunities to qualified and interested graduate candidates who can participate in this bank recruitment exam for the recruitment of Management Trainee MTS. Eligible and interested graduates can apply online through the official website of Nainital Bank Management. Online registration will be from 14th October 2022 to 25th October 2022.
Nainital Bank MTS Recruitment Exam 2022
Nainital Bank is offering an MTS job post. They are calling for interested graduate candidates who will have the opportunity to work in the Nainital Bank. The last date is 25th October and any candidate who fulfills the required eligibility can apply for this job.
|Management Trainee MTs||40|
Age limit for MTS Recruitment Exam 2022
- 21 years minimum
- 33 years maximum
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Nainital Bank Management Trainee MTs Recruitment Rules.
Application fee formats for Recruitment Exam 2022
- For General, OBC, and EWS category candidates sum of Rs1000/-.
- For SC, ST, and PH category candidates sum of Rs1000/-.
- Candidates can pay fees online using Credit cards, Debit cards, and Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank MTS Recruitment Exam 2022
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Any Subject / Stream with a Minimum of 50% Marks.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of computer operation.
City Details of Nainital Bank MTS Recruitment Exam 2022
- Delhi NCR
How to apply for Nainital Bank MTS Recruitment Exam 2022?
- Eligible and interested graduates can apply online through the official website of Nainital Bank Management.
- Online registration will be from 14th October 2022 to 25th October 2022.
- Candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates are requested to upload a scanned copy of recent photographs, signatures, and Educational qualification documents /certificates.
- Preview the application before submitting it.
- Print out the scanned completed application.
Link to the official website