MP HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment has released 12 vacancies for numerous posts. The vacancy includes a number of posts. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. Notification for High Court recruitment 2022, upcoming govt job. The article will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, and many more.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The Madhya Pradesh High Court Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
Important Dates of MP HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below.
|Application Starts From||16th December 2022|
|Application Ends on||31st December 2022|
|Last date to pay the fees||31st December 2022|
|Date of Correction||05th-07th January 2023|
|Date of the Examination||Will be notified|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information.
|For General/Other State Candidates||Rs. 977.02/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 577.02/-|
|For OBC Candidates||Rs. 577.02/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Age Limit of MP HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should be a minimum of 35 years of age.
- Candidates should not be more than 45 years of age.
- Additional age relaxation will be given as per the MP High Court Vacancy guidelines.
- For more information regarding the same kindly go through the official website link which is been provided below.
Educational Qualification for MP HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
- There are various requirements for various posts.
- Kindly go through the legitimate notification.
- Candidates should hold a law degree and,
- Candidates should have a minimum of 7 years of Advocate Practice.
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate notification.
Examination District of MP HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
Following are the only districts of Examination:
- For more information regarding the same kindly go through the official website link which has been provided below.
Total Number of Vacancies
A total of 12 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee. More Details are provided below.
|Name of the Recruitment||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|Madhya Pradesh District Judge||06||02||02||02|
How to Apply for MP HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have the required documents.
- Candidates should scan all the required documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website.
- Candidates should fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should upload the scanned document.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Link to the Official Website
what is the last date to apply for MP HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022?
31st december 2022
how many post are being notified for MP HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022?
12 post are being notified.
name the places where MP HC Judicial Service examination will be held?
For more information regarding the same kindly go through the official website