Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: The Indian Coast Guard, Recruitment has released 255 vacancies for numerous posts. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, mode of selection, how to apply, and many more. Notification for upcoming govt jobs, DB Recruitment 2023, GD Recruitment 2023.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The Indian Coast Gaurd and Recruitment Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. Kindly go through the Article in order to make sure to get all the crucial points. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below. Kindly, go through the given point.
|Application Starts From||06th February 2023|
|Application Ends on||16th February 2023|
|the Last date to pay the fees||16th February 2023|
|Date of Correction||Will be announced|
|Date of the Examination||Will be Notified|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information. Mode of payment, etc.
|For General/OBC/EWS Category Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|For SC Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For ST Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For PWD Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as per the post.
- Candidates should not be more than 22 years of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy guidelines.
- For more information kindly, visit the legitimate website, the link to which has been provided below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- There are various post requirements
- Candidates must be 10th Passed
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate website link, which has been provided below
Process of Selection
- Candidates must pass the following tests to get selected.
- Candidates should have to pass the written examination.
- Candidates should have to pass the skill test (wherever required).
- To know more about the same kindly go through the official website link, which has been provided below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Total Number of Vacancies
The same organizing committee has announced 255 vacant posts. More Details are provided below. For further more kindly visit the legitimate website link which is provided below.
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||30|
|Navik (General Duty)||225|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 How to Apply?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have all the required documents.
- Candidates should be ready with a scanned copy of the Documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should upload the scanned Document.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Candidates should visit the legitimate website regularly.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Link to Join Telegram||Join Here|
|Link to Join WhatsApp||Join Here|
|Link to Official Website||Click Here|
How many posts are Vacant at Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
The same organizing committee has announced 255 vacant posts.
What is the last date to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
16th February 2023.
what is the age limit for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as per the post.
Candidates should not be more than 22 years of age as per the post.