Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility & How to Apply: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for the post of Sarang Laskar (General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial). There is only 01 vacancy for SC candidates only. According to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022, candidates in the age group of 18 to 30 years can apply. As per the official notification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022, the candidates will be paid in Level-4 of the Pay Matrix. Other Details Coast Guard Open Rally 2022, Join Indian Coast Guard, Coast Guard Open Rally Bharti 2022, Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 10th Pass, Last Date, Fee, Eligibility details are given below.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
About Post : Join Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence) Are Invited Online Application Form for the Navik GD, DB & Yantrik Posts ( Coast Guard Recruitment 2022). Interested candidate completed all eligibility criteria and apply online application form. Please Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. coast guard recruitment 2022
Coast Guard Open Rally Bharti 2022 — Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Constable General Duty (GD) Vacancy has Recently Invited Online Application for Constable in Commando Wings (Various Post) Bharti 2022. Interested candidates may apply online.
The last date to submit the application form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 is 17 January 2023. Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications will be rejected.
Coast Guard Open Rally Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik DB or Constable GD|
|No. Of Post||Visit Official–Notification|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date Apply||17 January 2023|
|Age Limit||18 To 25 Year|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200/- To 25,500/- Per Month|
|Official Website||@ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
India Coast Guard Recruitment
India Coast Guard Recruitment: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released the notification for the recruitment post of Navik (Domestic Branch- DB, General Duty- GD) and Mechanical for 01/2023 Batch. The candidates who are interested and found themselves eligible for the same post can apply through online mode.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Category Wise Vacancy Details
India Coast Guard Recruitment Notification
Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates for Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik 01/2023 Batch at INS Chilka. Candidates who want to apply for these posts in Indian Coast Guard 01/2023 can now check the official notification given below. The online application process will start from 8th September 2022.
Indian Coast Guard MTS Bharti 2022
Number of Post —
Visit Official Notification
Post Name– Group C & D ( MTS, Driver Etc. )
Navik DB or Constable GD
Apply Mode- Online Mode
Who Can Apply — All India Candidate
Indian Coast Guard Salary 2022 Salary (Pay Scale)
Rs. 21700/- To Rs. 29200/- Per Month
India Coast Guard Recruitment Age Limit
- 18-22 Years
- For Navik (GD) and Yantrik: 01st May 2001 to 31st April 2005
- For Navik (DB): 01st May 2001 to 31st April 2005
- (Upper Age Relaxation Of 5 Years For SC/ST And 3 Years For OBC Candidates)
India Coast Guard Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Navik (General Duty):- 10+2 passed with Mathematics and Physics from Board of Education recognized by Board of School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch):- 10th class pass from Board of Education recognized by the Council of School Education (COBSE).
- Mechanical:- 10th class pass from Board of Education recognized by Board of School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
|ICG Eligibility Criteria|
|Navik (General Duty)||225||12th with Maths & Physics|
|Navik (Domestic)||40||10th Pass|
|Yantrik||35||Diploma in Engg.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
- First. Scrutiny of Applications- All the applications received from the candidates will be scrutinized on the basis of eligibility criteria and required documents and shortlisted candidates will be issued admit cards for document verification and appearing in the written test.
- Second. Document Verification- All shortlisted candidates will have to go through document verification before appearing in the written test. Candidates will be required to bring their original documents and self attested photocopies (02 sets) as per instructions/ instructions given in their Admit Card.
- Third. Written Test- All candidates will have to appear for the written test based on the educational qualification prescribed for post. The written test will be pen-paper based and of one hour duration. The question paper (bilingual) for the written test will consist of 80 objective type questions, carrying one mark for each correct answer and no negative marking.
- five. Merit List- In case of tie, merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination as per orders of DoPT and will be published on Indian Coast Guard website with necessary instructions.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
As per official notification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022, Interested candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria may apply in prescribed format given in official notification and send your duly filled application form along with self-attested color photograph along with below documents can send. To the commander Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (North-West), Post Box No-09. Sector-11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382010.
- Valid photo identity card.
- Matriculation or equivalent mark sheet and certificate.
- 12/ UG/ PG/ Diploma Marksheet and Certificate as per required eligibility conditions.
- Latest Category Certificate (SC) for reserved category candidates.
- experience certificate.
- NOC from the employer for presently serving in any Govt. organization.
- Two latest passport size color photographs.
- Applicants have to enclose with the application form a separate self addressed blank envelope super scribing Rs. 50 postage stamps (pasted on the envelope).
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the last date of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
The last date to submit the application form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 is 17 January 2023.
How To Apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website (joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in) from 17 January 2023