Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility & How to Apply: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility & How to Apply: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard is inviting applications for the post of Sarang Laskar (General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial). There is only 01 vacancy for SC candidates only. According to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022, candidates in the age group of 18 to 30 years can apply. As per the official notification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022, the candidates will be paid in Level-4 of the Pay Matrix.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply in the prescribed format given in the official notification and send your duly filled application form along with self-attested color photograph and necessary documents to the Commander. Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (North-West), Post Box No-09. Sector-11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382010. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. The candidates are requested to keep checking the official website of Indian Coast Guard for any updates.
The last date to submit the application form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 is 17 January 2023. Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications will be rejected.
Note- Candidates selected for appointment to Group ‘B’ posts are liable for posting in any Unit/Establishment under the Coast Guard Organization whereas candidates selected for appointment to Group ‘C’ posts are liable to be posted initially to any Unit/Establishment under the Coast Guard. are also responsible for posting in the Unit/Establishment. Region (North West) with All India Transfer Liability.
Indian Coast Guard Sweeper Recruitment 2022 Details :-
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Post Name||Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safaiwala) Group C|
|Who Can Apply||Odisha|
|Application Last Date||05.01.2023|
|Address||The Commander, (For District Recruitment Officer), No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat)|
Details Of Vacancies:-
|Post Name||No of post|
Indian Coast Guard Qualification Details:-
Matriculation or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent from a Board of Education recognized by the Central / State Govt.
Age Range : –
18 years and not exceeding 25 years as on 22.08.2022
Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Govt.Rule.
Important Dates :
|Last date for receipt of application||05.01.2023|
Salary Details :-
21,700-69,100.00 (Pay Level-03)
physical standard. Following
- (a) Height. The minimum height requirement is 157 cms which can be reduced by 5 cms in case of Nagaland,
- Local tribals of Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal/Kumaon, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar
- Islands and up to 2 cms in case of candidates having mainland domicile in Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar for candidates
- Join the Coast Guard.
- Chest. Must be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- weight. Proportionate to height and age (+ 10% acceptable).
- Eye sight 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses. 6/9 (better) with 6/24 (worse) glasses.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
All those candidates who have qualified in both written test and professional skill test will have to qualify Physical Fitness Test (PFT) on the same day or next day. The PFT will be of qualifying nature (‘Q/NQ’).
- The norms for PFT are given below:-
- One Mile/1.6 Km Run – Within 07 Minutes
- 20 squat ups
- 10 push ups
How to Apply for Coast Guard Group C Offline Form 2022:-
- Interested candidates may submit the application along with the documents.
- Mode of Application: Through offline mode.
- Job Location: All over India.
- Eligible candidates may apply through official website Click on How to Apply Below.
- Application (downloaded from ICG website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in.) is to be submitted at
- Typed / Hand written on A4 size paper as per format. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application”
FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER” (BLOCK LETTERS) and application should be sent by Ordinary Post to the Commander, (for District Recruiting Officer), No. 1 Coast Guard District (South Gujarat, Daman & Diu), Near Rgt. Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat) before the last date of application.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
- Valid photo identity card.
- Matriculation or equivalent mark sheet and certificate.
- 12/ UG/ PG/ Diploma Marksheet and Certificate as per required eligibility conditions.
- Latest Category Certificate (SC) for reserved category candidates.
- experience certificate.
- NOC from the employer for presently serving in any Govt. organization.
- Two latest passport size color photographs.
- Applicants have to enclose with the application form a separate self addressed blank envelope super scribing Rs. 50 postage stamps (pasted on the envelope).
Important Link Area :-
|Notification / Application Form||Click Here|
How to fill Indian Coast Guard Safaiwala Bharti 2022?
Visit the official site of the Indian Coast Guard Website.
Find and select the required notification on the home page.
Fill the Online Application Form.
What is the age limit for Indian Coast Guard Safaiwala Bharti 2022?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
OBC Candidates Age Limit – 18 to 28 Years.
What is the Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Safaiwala Bharti 2022?
Candidates should possess 10th/ ITI or equivalent from the Board of Education recognized by the Central/ State Govt.
Only Odisha candidates can apply.
What is the Salary for Indian Coast Guard Safaiwala Bharti 2022?
Rupee. 21700 – Rs. 69100/- per month