HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: The Haryana Public Service Commission, HPSC, Recruitment has released 120 vacancies for numerous posts. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, and many more—notifications for upcoming govt jobs, HPSC Recruitment 2023, and Medical Officer Recruitment 2023.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The Haryana Public Service Commission, HPSC, Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below.
|Application Starts From||12th January 2023|
|Application Ends on||01st February 2023|
|the Last date to pay the fees||01st February 2023|
|Date of Correction||Will be announced|
|Date of the Examination||Will be notified|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information.
|For General/Other State Category Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Male/Female Category Candidates (other states)||Rs. 250/-|
|For PH (Haryana) Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Candidates should be at least 22 years of age as per the post.
- Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the HPSC Vacancy guidelines.
- For more information kindly, visit the legitimate website, the link to which has been provided below.
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- There are various post requirements
- Candidates must hold an MBBS
- Kindly go through the legitimate notification
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate website link, which has been provided below
Process of Selection
- Candidates must pass the following tests to get selected.
- Candidates should have to pass the written examination.
- Candidates should have to pass the skill test (wherever required).
- To know more about the same kindly go through the official website link, which has been provided below.
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Total Number of Vacancies
The same organizing committee has announced a total of 120 vacant posts. More Details are provided below.
|Name of the Post||General||EWS||BCA||BCB||ESM||PWD||SC|
|Medical Officer (MO)||164||12||14||03||15||12||27|
HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023 How to Apply?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have all the required documents.
- Candidates should be ready with a scanned copy of the Documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should upload the scanned Document.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Link to the Official Website
What is the last date to apply for HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
01st February 2023.
What is the age limit for HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should be at least 22 years of age as per the post.
Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as per the post.
How many posts are vacant at HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
The same organizing committee has announced a total of 120 vacant posts.