GJU Hisar Recruitment 2022: Guru Jambheswar University of Science and Technology, Hisar Recruitment has released 37 vacancies for numerous posts. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, and many more. Notification for upcoming govt job, GJU recruitment 2023, Worker Recruitment 2023.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The GJU Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
Important Dates of GJU Hisar Recruitment 2022
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below.
|Application Starts From||19th December 2022|
|Application Ends on||10th January 2023|
|Last date to pay the fees||10th January 2023|
|Date of Correction||Will be announced|
|Date of the Examination||Will be notified|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information.
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|For EWS/Female Category Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|For SC/ST/PwD Category Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Age Limit of GJU Hisar Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should be a minimum of 18 years.
- Candidates should not be more than 50 years of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the GJU Hisar Vacancy guidelines.
- For more information kindly, visit the legitimate website, the link to which has been provided below.
Educational Qualification for GJU Hisar Recruitment 2022
- There are various post requirements.
- Candidates should hold a Graduate Degree from any recognized University/College in India.
- Candidates should have a typing speed of 35 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi.
- Kindly go through the legitimate notification.
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate website link, which has been provided below.
Process of Selection of GJU Hisar Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must pass the following tests to get selected.
- Candidates should have to pass the written examination.
- Candidates should have to pass the skill test (wherever required).
- To know more about the same kindly go through the official website link, which has been provided below.
Total Number of Vacancies
A total of 37 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee. More Details are provided below.
|Name of the Post||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
How to Apply for GJU Hisar Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have all the required documents.
- Candidates should be ready with a scanned copy of the Documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should upload the scanned Document.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Link to the Official Website
Last date to apply for GJU Hisar Recruitment 2022.
10th January 2023.
Total no. of Vacancies of GJU Hisar Recruitment 2022.
A total of 37 vacant posts have been announced by the same organizing committee.
Age Limit of GJU Hisar Recruitment 2022.
Candidates should be a minimum of 18 years.
Candidates should not be more than 50 years of age as per the post.