Custom Department Recruitment 2023: The official notification of the 2023 recruitment has been released by the Indian Custom Department. The Office of the Commissioner of Customs (General), Mumbai, is in charge of this recruitment. The Indian Custom Department is accepting offline applications from candidates. Applying for Custom Department Recruitment is open from October 28, 2023, to November 30, 2023.On October 27, 2023, the Indian Customs Department officially announced the Sarkari Naukri Recruitment. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply offline until November 30, 2023. Applications that are not completed in full or that are submitted after the deadline will be refused. The official website provides candidates with comprehensive information regarding job recruitment for the Custom Department Government.
Custom Department Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Custom Department, Mumbai|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant & Havaldar|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Category||Custom Vibhag Recruitment 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Last Date Form||30 November 2023|
Custom Department Recruitment 2023 Notification
For 29 positions, the official Custom Department Recruitment 2023 notification has been made available. The Custom Department has made recruitment announcements for the roles of Havildar and Tax Assistant. This is a recruiting process for players with merit. The deadline for offline applications for the Custom Department Recruitment of 2023 has been extended to November 30, 2023. Applications for this recruitment that are not completed in full or that are submitted after the deadline will be rejected. The official notification provides candidates with comprehensive details about the Custom Department Sarkari Bharti 2023.
Custom Department Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application Form Start Date||28 October 2023|
|Application Last Date||30 November 2023|
Custom Department Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
In Custom Department Recruitment, the age limit for the post of Havildar and Tax Assistant has been kept at minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. That is, the candidate should not be born before 30 November 1996 and after 30 November 2005. In this recruitment, age will be calculated considering 30th November 2023 as the basis. Whereas reserved categories have been given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per rules.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Calculation of Age: As on 30 November 2023.
- Reserved categories are given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the rules of the government.
Custom Department Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- The educational qualification for Tax Assistant in Custom Department Latest job Recruitment has been kept as graduation. Along with this, the candidate should have basic knowledge of computer and data entry work. Only sports persons can apply for Custom Department recruitment.
- The educational qualification for the post of Havildar has been kept as 10th class pass. Along with this, the candidate should be physically fit. In this, minimum height of male candidate is 157.5 cm, chest 81 cm (fully expanded with minimum expansion of 5 cm, candidate has to walk 1600 meters in 15 minutes. Height of female candidate is 152 cm, weight 48 kg and 1 in 20 minutes. Will have to walk kilometres.
Custom Department Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale
For the post of Tax Assistant, the pay scale has been kept at Rs 25500 to 81100 under Pay Matrix Level L-4. Whereas for the post of Havildar, according to the pay matrix level L-1, the pay scale has been kept at Rs 18000 to Rs 56900.
How to Apply Custom Department Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, the candidate has to read the official notification of Custom Department Recruitment 2023
- After this the application form has to be printed on a good quality paper.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly. Educational qualification, sports related documents and photocopies of all your required documents have to be attached with the application form.
- After this, the application form has to be put in an envelope of appropriate size and sent to the given address.
- Address to send application:“Assistant/Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Personnel and Establishment Section, 8th Floor, New Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai 400001“
The Custom Department is hiring for 29 positions in 2023, including Havildar and Tax Assistant, and is looking for deserving candidates. Applications received offline must be submitted by November 30, 2023. Submissions that are late or incomplete will be rejected. The official notification contains comprehensive information. To be considered for these positions, submit your application by the deadline.
All the Important links regarding this job and future job are listed below. Please click on that.
|Last date||30th November 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Link||Click Here|
How to apply for Custom Department Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from official website of Custom Department, Mumbai. For further information check the above- mentioned article.
What is the last date to apply for Custom Department Recruitment 2023?
Last date for online registration is 30th November 2023. For further information check the above- mentioned article.
What is total no of post notified for Custom Department Recruitment 2023?
29 Posts Recruitment for Tax Assistant & Havaldar Recruitment. For further information check the above- mentioned article.