Ambala Court Recruitment 2023: The Ambala Court, Recruitment has released 03 vacancies for numerous posts. The vacancy includes a number of positions. If anyone is interested in the vacancy then one should go through this article for more insights. The report will be full of various information like eligibility criteria, the process for online application, mode of selection, how to apply, and many more—notification for upcoming govt jobs, Court Recruitment 2023, Ambala Recruitment 2023.
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
The Ambala Court, Application is near the door. Till the forms are out, we are here to share all the required details that one should know prior to filling out the form. Kindly go through the Article in order to make sure to get all the crucial points. The process will be online through the legitimate website of the same institute. Have some insights into recruitment, reading below.
Ambala Court Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
From the beginning of the application to the last date to apply much more is discussed in detail below. Kindly, go through the given point.
|Application Starts From||25th January 2023|
|Application Ends on||15th February 2023|
|the Last date to pay the fees||15th February 2023|
|Date of Correction||Will be announced|
|Date of the Examination||Will be notified|
|Release of the Admit Card||Before the Examination|
Ambala Court Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee is different for different categories of candidates. Read ahead for more information—mode of payment, etc.
|For General/OBC/EWS Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For SC Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For ST Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For PWD Category Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Fees can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ NET Banking.|
Ambala Court Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Candidates should be at least 18 years of age as per the post.
- Candidates should not be more than 42 years of age as per the post.
- Additional age relaxation will be given per the Ambala Court Vacancy guidelines.
- For more information kindly, visit the legitimate website, the link to which has been provided below.
Ambala Court Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- There are various post requirements
- Candidates must be 12th passed
- Kindly go through the legitimate notification
- To know more about the same, kindly go through the legitimate website link, which has been provided below
Process of Selection
- Candidates must pass the following tests to get selected.
- Candidates should have to pass the written examination.
- Candidates should have to pass the skill test (wherever required).
- To know more about the same kindly go through the official website link, which has been provided below.
Ambala Court Recruitment 2023 Total Number of Vacancies
The same organizing committee has announced 03 vacant posts. More Details are provided below. For further more kindly visit the legitimate website link which is provided below.
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts|
Ambala Court Recruitment 2023 How to Apply?
- Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have all the required documents.
- Candidates should be ready with a scanned copy of the Documents.
- Candidates should go to the official website and fill in the required details wisely.
- Candidates should upload the scanned Document.
- Candidates should recheck the filled-in details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Candidates should visit the legitimate website regularly.
Ambala Court Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Link to Join Telegram||Join Here|
|Link to Join WhatsApp||Join Here|
|Link to official Website||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Ambala Court Recruitment 2023?
15th February 2023.
How many posts are vacant at Ambala Court Recruitment 2023?
The same organizing committee has announced 03 vacant posts.
How to apply for Ambala Court Recruitment 2023?
The steps for the application have been mentioned above.